Thursday, January 16, 2014

Aging is inevitable; maturing is optional

Aging is inevitable; maturing is optional

Yet in the mist of all darkness, there are some people who will not give up. I see some people who will not give up even when all hope is lost. Some people give love when it never is given back to them.

Who has not lost faith.

Watching people kill each other over race and greed, waging war over dust and rubble, old words in books of long past.. Yet there are some people who will not be bound, some people who give love are love and share love, some people who realise being lost is closer to being found.

When you love a person without a thought of oneself, even though loves another and will never love you..

My love, my hope for mankind is no less than any other, to believe, acknowledge and inspire with trust and love from the very being. If this is wrong then that is your choice, as this is mine and is how I am. I cannot make anyone believe or live their lives, I can only be me and live the way I am being me.

When you’re given an order that you don’t believe in what is it you do..

I lived my life in that question and yet I believe in people, have faith in people, and still love one who will never return that love, I love, trust and have faith in people.. Thing is whenever I get down, I get up and keep going. Something deep inside keeps me going even in the darkest times. The love of people the belief in people still keeps me moving forward. The friendships made and the friendships which were never meant to be still keep giving me faith on those around me. Even when at time I am lost, the light inside of me rekindles and forgiving, caring comes to the for front of my life..

People will not have trust in me; there is faith, trust, love for them from me..I don’t need to be known or shown off. I am just here for the service of you. As for fame of popularity is yours.. I believe in every one of my friends, they have great talent and so much to offer others.

I was given an order that no one cares and should not give anyone time as they would not do the same for me.. (LONG TIME AGO).Thing is I have faith, love and compassion for you and I will never take on that order. My expectations may never be filled on that, thing is I will always be there for you, no matter what...just sometimes I need a holiday too...

Sometimes I do require a bit of compassion and love too, as it feeds my very being..

No comments:

Post a Comment