Friday, January 17, 2014

The unlimited posibility to assist Entertainment and the People within Entertainment

Thank you for opening this email and thank you for taking your time to read this.
This is some of the information which I wanted to share with you.. This is a real thing..
A foundation which will be self sufficient when it it in complete running.

It will have a Australian and International Memorials which acknowledges and recognises all those who made Entertainment life and completed and did things which were also behind the scenes.
I am after support and sponsors as well as advertisers. This is part for history and part a complete support network. To empower and build strong relationships to empower the people and their lives. Assisting them to unlimited possibilities.

 I do have a passion for this.. I just assist them. Giving choices and options that could enhance and empower their lives.. I have a few things which go along side of this and I am showing that these things are need to be addressed and I have been working on the ways to improve things.
You are a member of Parliament or a person of influence and  which at each time I have been put on the side.

This time I am announcing to various members as this is important and within your own publicity you use the Entertainment as an tool, for getting things over to the public. Though the government bodies, charities and cooperation's, there have been sampling surveys.

What research I have done into your research and who me you get to do research varies. I have been informed that you rely on different businesses to do this and in so knowing that I contacted different business who do surveys and asked what is their max  and min panels.

To my astonishment it is nothing like the one I have done with Entertainment. My total population panel is 89,201 which is pure Entertainment Based..

What panels and areas which were done with professional recognised sources for your panels are no more that 7 thousand at most and only by chance of closed questions. Found out by Dr Lawrence Hulse and Dr Kate Neville that My survey is one which could never be repeated by people without a lot of funds to spare.

I did this by actually talking and communicating with people and respecting their thoughts and ideas. The research I have done had normal questions which were closed: Name: Age: Location: Area: Profession: How many days worked as a artist: etc.

The majority were open questions and were noted to other areas: Health: Welfare: Status: Family: Issues which mean something to the person: etc. I sent some of my findings to the government departments for funding but was knocked back for not being one part only or not enough information for another part or mostly no believed as a serious event/gig/ problem.

 I wanted a yearly festival to raise awareness of people within the Entertainment Industry that require support and acknowledgement. Four years I have sort out funding for a festival, a seminar or a conference. Only to notice that my ideas are being used by others, as the sharing of those ideas was used since 2004.

 I am now keeping most of my information until I get a  confidentially contract signed and witnessed.

 I am a female, with a disability, living on hard times when all money goes to rent now as prices of rent are high . That is my problem..

The following is something which thousands of people in Entertainment who are dealing with. I want to now fully establish a foundation for these people. I might not fit the bill many of your requirements.  .. Please keep reading the following...

I might have been nominated for Australian of the Year a Few times. I might have sent over 102 thousand educational books to the Pacific Region, which has now been taken over by Rotary in 2007..

I am asking you now to believe in something much bigger ..  The Stats were done with 80,000 Entertainment artists and people who work in the Industry over 8 years of research by myself and then there was references from the Medical records and Australian statistics. The research standards were with person to person, phone calls  and emails between these people who are amongst many varied levels within the entertainment Industry.

No one wanted to take on such a task or support any of the research so I did it with all standards in place.. there is more information with my research, but  at this point, I only pulled out the Health issues and some other which are of interest..This was broken down for my interest and knowledge of the Whole Entertainment Industry.

From the back stage, recording, media, medical, etc... So my findings are mine and no one else has supported any of my research others than those who were participated..

They were all in confidential model and there is confidentiality agreements set up so no one could discuss any of this out side of my copyright and IP. As also I was given those who taken the surveys, a confidential agreement that They would allow me to do this by holding their confidentiality in place.

As I am not a recognised researcher I kept all this on confidentiality agreements.. As many of the questions were hitting hard and personal areas of people who are in the entertainment Industry..  As you can understand there is quiet a lot of research and paperwork which was followed through to the letter to give privacy and respect to those who would confide in this research.  And it did take over 8 years just to break into it and the some break down..

My research was for personal reasons and was upheld with total confidentiality and respect for the people who work in the industry and their families.. I do not hand out any of my information without complete confidentiality.

As I use within my area and to gain support and sponsors for areas. As For Support Act, I have been on contact with Lindy, and the responses was that they would like me to be more standing and more out there before they would consider acknowledging what I am about.. So, I am announcing and showing this is not a fly by night thing and that I have done research and fully started the foundations for this project which is of many layers. It may sound soupy and not as business like as most require.

There is business plans for each are which are now completed, communications strategies which are now completed, Advertising strategies which are now placed. Legal strategies and templates available for people who require that resource.

There are 15 counsellors who will be available when needed, they will give their time if I can get Insurance.

There are recording resources being established, movie productions resources being established. There are support networks coming into place and other sources for this to start up ..
The only thing now which is required is monetary resources.. and other networks to link up, if the wish to do so.

The domain names are owned by me and the logo and copyrights are there and expanding.  I am only, one woman, I have taken the steps to re educate myself and to establish this. I have been connected with International Entertainment Industries and expanding the networking for people.
I place all my own time and funds into this..
I have not done this without ups and downs.  I even went back to Tafe and Taken more steps to keep my skills up to date..

I have now gained more information than most and still cannot qualify for and grant as no one takes this seriously.

This is not an assisting project it is so much more and it is recognising people who never get a second look.. as well as the ones who pull in the names..
There was a Cd for cancer and heart being produced by some of these people who care.. Also they have signed contracts etc...

There are people who are waiting to assist on this.. the funds are the requirement.. I am announcing and asking for help now..

Many people in Entertainment are us for charities and slogans, they give their time and resources. Many have private problems themselves and need assisting themselves. Music which they create, movies which they participate in for great and awesome projects, they give up their time to do and with sacrifice of their families. These wonderful people also have needs and personal assistance. This is my project to assist them.. although I have been working on it for ten years. Many government bodies have used certain parts of my IP for their  gains.. as all the people/ companies have used parts of it for their gains.. yes.. they now claim parts as their  ideas.. I started this project in 2002..

Not for me but to get this up and running, as I cannot assist everyone on a one to one basis any longer.. 27 funerals last year alone.. this year I just could not do that again....
There is a great need for all resources to be pulled together within the Industry... I mean all levels..  If I have to keep learning different things I will...

How can I learn more to assist you to take the next step? I attached my education records for your interests.
Please, I welcome all feed back..
Thank you..
Sonia F Stevens

 PS.. I did not sit by and kept wondering why things cannot change.. I went back to school and to learn. I did not stop living like most people when they face challenges.. I do sometimes have bad days, but then afterwards I get up, dust off and keep going.. I do know what if feels like to have nothing, to be harmed, etc... I did not turn to drugs or stayed quiet. I have had a lot of physical pain, then again I care for people who are trying to do the best that they can with what they have and given.

 PPS. This was a letter which was sent to every governing body and company in Australia in 2006, 2008 and 2009. Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment